Cleaning out and sprucing up your yard are good low-cost alternatives to major improvements. Whether you hire a professional or have the skills and tools to do it yourself, here are some tips to improve your lawn and landscape:
• Weeding, edging, planting beds and mulching go a long way toward improving a yard’s appearance.
• Keep all grass clippings and fallen leaves off the sidewalks, out of the streets and gutters.
• Planting colorful annuals in beds or in flower boxes makes a property look cared for and cozy.
• To solve problems or add interest, plant new trees and shrubs to create focus areas.
• Have your trees and shrubs professionally pruned, fix brown spots in the lawn and remove/replace diseased plants. Owners who want help with their yard should seek an evaluation by a professional lawn or landscape firm. A professional can assess the health of the lawn, plants, trees and shrubs along with offering recommendations for improvements. Please note that beautification is important to the value of your investment in the subdivision. Management will strongly enforce beautification according to Trails End Policy hand book.
Note: Please complete a Site Modification Form if you wish to modify your site, change the physical appearance of your home or for any general remodeling/construction on you site. Please do not begin work before receiving management approval.